David Peterson provides expert witness services in correspondent banking, payments, and electronic banking. David is extremely qualified in electronic banking, payments and general banking operations. Self-motivated and will take necessary initiative for investigations, with direction from retaining counsel. Experience with expert reports, depositions and trial testimony.
David is a well-recognized ebanking pioneer, with a national reputation as a subject matter expert in Financial Technologies and Electronic Payments. As an expert witness he has 39 years of experience in banking technology, 36 years of experience in payments, 29 years of experience with internet/online banking, and 27 years of experience in correspondent banking.
– Founder of Goldleaf Technologies.
– Member, National Speakers Assoc.
– Board member of PaymentsFirst (Regional Payments Association serving FIs in the Southeastern U.S.) Atlanta GA,
– Board member of ArgosRisk, Minneapolis, MN,
– Board member of softgiving, Atlanta, GA.
– Chief Innovation Officer of First National Bankers Bank, Baton Rouge, LA.
Visit DavidPeterson.com to find out more about David, or visit i7sailing.com to go sailing with him.